Building Optical Networks
As a publically listed company in business for over 18 years, Tejas Networks offers products designed to build optical networks from access to core. Under a direct sales and OEM rebranding model, Tejas Networks products have been deployed in the United States and in over 50 countries for over 18 years. Built for carrier class reliability, Tejas products offer over 99.999% of network uptime over about 500,000 deployed network elements.
Tejas products provide a flexible toolkit for service providers to modernize their legacy network with Ethernet services, GPON, fixed wireless access while preserving the TDM revenue by using circuit emulation services (CEM) that run over a scalable packet switch.
Key technologies include GPON, Ethernet switching, Ethernet transport, MPLS-TP, CEM (Circuit Emulation) of DS1, DS3, OC-n services over Ethernet, native SONET cross connect, OTN cross connect, 10G and 100G DWDM networks for short, metro or long haul transport applications.
- GPON services – deliver residential or business class services with industry leading protection implementation
- CEM server – Offload DS1 from expensive slots in GPON OLT chassis to a low cost CES server
- SONET refresh – Use (a) packet based CEM, or (b) latest generation SONET equipment
- DXC replacement – New packet switch for new Ethernet services & old legacy service contracts
- OTN XC – Lowers network cost by maximizing the fill rate of each 100G wave by grooming traffic at fine granularity instead of coarse 100G ROADM switching
- Alien wave – Light up new 100G waves on existing 10G or 100G network
- PTN – Combine MPLS-TP with option of integrated DWDM for a predictable, easy to operate packet metro network – increase capacity with no OpEx and minimal CapEx impact
- NMS – Multi layer NMS with point and click provisioning of BW across service and transport layer greatly simplifies the network provisioning and operation
Webinar: Maximize fiber utilization using single fiber DWDM transmission
Webinar Password: 1E#6a9#!