Cable & Wire Tools
Ripley is a quality product design and manufacturing company founded and based in the U.S. for over 80 years. With a full line of wire and cable preparation tools, they offer technicians and installers across a variety of global markets including in the CATV, telecommunications, electrical, wireless, fiber optic and utility industries.
Ripley tools are designed to withstand rugged, rigorous environments & utilize high quality materials to ensure reliable results, long product life, user safety and ergonomics. Ripley employs the principles of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement with dedicated quality professionals at each location. Ripley’s Cromwell, CT facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified
Advanced Fiber Pouch w/ CFS-3 and MB04-7000
Featuring a heavy-duty and durable storage pouch, this kit offers the convenience of having all your tools at arms length with the mobility that comes with carrying around your tools hands-free.
- Durable 1680D high-density oxford fabric is wear and water-resistant
- Versatile to fit your needs – use with heavy-duty handle or with long removable waist/shoulder strap
- Easily attaches with a belt for hands-free use
- Features 13 dedicated pockets to fit many tools
- Rear snap keeps the zippered flap out of the way for quick tool access
25mm Fiber Duct Cutter & Scorer
The Miller® MC02-7000 Duct Cutter is designed to make clean, square, and burr-free ring cuts in plastic fiber ducts up to 25mm diameter. This duct cutter is ideal for cutting or scoring PVC, CPVC, HDPE, and other plastic tubing while protecting the inside fibers.
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Provides precise, burr-free cuts in plastic fiber ducts, PVC, CPVC, HDPE & other plastic tubing with diameters up to 25mm
- Adjustable channel features three range settings: small (0-8mm), medium (9-18mm) & large (19-25mm)
"Twister" FTTX Drop Cable Slitter
Patent-pending design slits both sides of FTTX drop cable jackets on end or mid-span applications, and allows for precise, safe and easy access to fiber buffer tube.
- The unique articulating hinge allows accurate end AND mid-span stripping without disassembling the tool — simply close the tool over the cable and pull to slit jacket
- Shielded blades promote safe operation and prevent cuts and lacerations
- Ergonomic design with convenient opening tabs fits comfortably in hand and requires minimal effort to use
- Comes with two installed reversible blades plus two additional replacement blades stowed conveniently in the tool
Fiber Optic Connector Insertion & Extraction Tool
- Engineered for inserting & extracting fiber optic connectors in high-density patch panels
- Compatible with LC & SC simplex & duplex connectors, as well as MU, MT-RJ & similar types
- Spring-loaded design & non-slip, ergonomic handles provide easy operation
- Striated jaws ensure optimum connector gripping action