Adaptable Enclosures For Today's High-bandwidth Home
Primex helps you meet the demand for blazingly fast video-streaming and interactive communications systems. Our lightweight plastic Wi-Fi compatible enclosures simplify the installer’s task and readily adapt as technology evolves. We have enclosures for interior structured wiring solutions, and for exterior mounted OSP applications for copper or fiber-to-the-home systems (FTTH).
Primex has provided premium custom-adapted industrial plastic enclosures to leading telcos and cable companies for years. We’re the partner of choice for OSP and Install & Repair teams across North America. What sets us apart is our ability to design and deliver a top quality, North American manufactured product, in collaboration with our customers, to meet every one of their enclosure needs. Primex enclosures perform like no others, because they’re built like no others. Each enclosure design is built specifically to answer the needs of today’s broadband installers.
Our Most Popular Enclosure:
Features & Benefits:
- Small footprint, low profile design with room for slack storage and flat drop for simple FTTx splice and connect.
- Integrated FTC with an SC/APC adapter for easy fiber implementation.
- Snap lock and hex bolt provide secures service provider access 24/7.
- High quality UV-protected PVC made in North America for long-lasting fiver protection in demanding weather conditions.
- Two robust one-inch ports (one with pipe adapter) with grommets for protected fiber entry and exit.
- UL-listed and industry-standardized for easy-implementation.