Network Provider for Data Centers Everywhere
Brocade- groundbreaking performance/reliability from the data center, across service provider networks and enterprise campuses all the way to
Brocade networking solutions from Core Telecom provide industry-leading capabilities for storage, Ethernet, and converged networking environments. These solutions help organizations simplify their Network and IT infrastructures to achieve key business objectives such as non-stop high availability, consolidation, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Click here to view a replay of Brocades Webinar "How Regional Telcos are Thriving or Dying in the new Digital Age"
Brocade IP Networking Innovations
Brocade is a recognized leader in end-to-end networking solutions with a focus on LAN switching, wireless, security, application delivery, and metro and Internet core routing.
- Breakthrough Brocade VCS® Fabric technology
- First Ethernet fabric switch
- More than 15,000 IP networking customers worldwide
- Brocade solutions power the world’s six largest Internet Exchange Points (IXPs) and seven of the 10 largest Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- First 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and 10 GbE switch and first line-rate 100 GbE router
- First application delivery switch and first 10 GbE application delivery switch
- First terabit architecture and first multiterabit MPLS Internet core router
- First two billion packet-per-second switch and router families
- More than 60 percent of Internet traffic traverses Brocade infrastructure